Babyvue is open and accepting new bookings.
In response to the Coronavirus outbreak we have implemented the following new measures to help protect you, baby, and our staff:
- Customers can bring up to 3 people with them for their scan and this includes children. If the waiting room is full then customers may need to wait outdoors.
- We have increased the time in between appointments to reduce the number of people in the waiting room.
- We will not be printing scan photo prints or making key rings or fridge magnets. This is to reduce the length of time people will need to spend in our waiting room. We will send all images and videos clips to you by email instead. We have adjusted the price of the scan packages accordingly.
- Our staff will be wearing face masks, this is for your protection as well as theirs.
- We may be using a contactless laser thermometer to screen people as they enter the clinic, anyone who has a raised temperature will not be allowed access to the clinic.
- We have increased our routine infection control cleaning measures.
- As always we have hand sanitiser gel at reception and we encourage everyone to use it when they enter the clinic.
- We are encouraging people to pay by card only.
Stay at home if you and or your support person or someone in your house has coronavirus symptoms. Do not come to the clinic if you or your support person or someone you live with has either of the following symptoms:
- A high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature). Please note we may be using a contactless laser thermometer to screen people as they enter the clinic, anyone who has a raised temperature will not be allowed access to the clinic.
- A new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual).
- A loss of smell or taste (also called anosmia).
We apologise to our valued customers and hope that you understand that we are trying to do what is best for everyone at this difficult time.
Babyvue Team x