Our Orpington clinic is open and accepting new bookings.
From 19th July 2021, we're asking our customers and guests to follow new measures to continue to protect you, baby, and our staff:
- Face Masks - We ask that customers and guests wear face masks as our clinic is small and the government advises people to wear masks in crowed indoor environments. Our staff will be wearing face masks.
- Friends & Family - We have lifted the restrictions on how many guests that customers can bring with them. However, we do ask customers not to bring more than 5 guests as our clinic is small. Large groups will need to respect other customers and may be asked to wait outside until the scan.
- Appointments - We have increased the time in between appointments to reduce the number of people in our clinic waiting room.
- Protection - We may use contactless laser thermometers at our clinic to screen customers and guests as they enter the clinic. Anyone who has a raised temperature will not be allowed access to the clinic.
- Cleaning - We continue with our increased routine infection control cleaning measures throughout our clinic.
- Hygiene - We continue to provide hand sanitiser gel at our reception.
- Card Payments - We encourage customers to pay by card only.
- B&W Printing - For scan packages we will be printing black and white thermal paper prints from the ultrasound machine. The sonographer will choose the best pictures and print them. Customers are unable to choose which pictures are printed. Customers can add extra prints on to their package but this must be done before the scan, which cost £5 each.
- Colour Printing - We are printing colour photo paper prints. After your scan you can look through your images and choose to print colour photo prints which are priced at £6 for 1 print or £20 for 4 prints.
- Fridge Magnets - We are creating fridge magnets and key rings which are priced at £10 each.
Stay at home if you and or your support person or someone in your house has coronavirus symptoms. Do not come to the clinic if you or your support person or someone you live with has either of the following symptoms:
- High Temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back, you do not need to measure your temperature. Please note we may be using a contactless laser thermometer to screen people as they enter the clinic, anyone who has a raised temperature will not be allowed access to the clinic.
- New Continuous Cough - this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours, if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual.
- Smell & Taste - a loss of smell or taste, also called anosmia.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to welcoming you to our Orpington clinic.
Babyvue Team x