Private Ultrasound Clinic in Orpington
Babyvue is an independent and modern private ultrasound clinic in Orpington providing 2D & 4D scans, early pregnancy scans, gender scans, pregnancy and fertility blood tests.
Babyvue is open and accepting new bookings.
In response to the Coronavirus outbreak we have implemented the following new measures to help protect you, baby, and our staff:
- We have increased the time in between appointments to reduce the number of people in the waiting room.
- We will not be printing scan photo prints or making key rings or fridge magnets. This is to reduce the length of time people will need to spend in our waiting room. We will send all images and videos clips to you by email instead. We have adjusted the price of the scan packages accordingly.
- Please only bring one support person with you for your scan. Please do not bring children to your scan.
- Our staff will be wearing face masks, this is for your protection as well as theirs.
- We may be using a contactless laser thermometer to screen people as they enter the clinic, anyone who has a raised temperature will not be allowed access to the clinic.
- We have increased our routine infection control cleaning measures.
- As always we have hand sanitiser gel at reception and we encourage everyone to use it when they enter the clinic.
- We are encouraging people to pay by card only.
Stay at home if you and or your support person or someone in your house has coronavirus symptoms. Do not come to the clinic if you or your support person or someone you live with has either of the following symptoms:
- A high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature). Please note we may be using a contactless laser thermometer to screen people as they enter the clinic, anyone who has a raised temperature will not be allowed access to the clinic.
- A new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual).
- A loss of smell or taste (also called anosmia).
We apologise to our valued customers and hope that you understand that we are trying to do what is best for everyone at this difficult time.
Babyvue Team x
Pregnancy Ultrasound Scans
Private Baby Scans
Babyvue is a private ultrasound scan clinic specialising in baby scans. We have a modern clinic equipped with the most up to date technology. We provide pregnancy scans, gender scans, and fertility ultrasound scans as well as pregnancy related blood tests in a relaxing and comfortable environment, you won’t feel rushed at Babyvue. We take our time and make sure each and every customer has a quality personal experience. We welcome customers across Bromley, London, Kent, Surrey and the surrounding areas.
Babyvue is regulated by the Care Quality Commission
Babyvue is registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC). All our Sonographers are qualified professionals with NHS experience.
Pregnancy & Fertility Tests
At Babyvue, we provide a wide range of pregnancy and fertility related blood tests to help guide you through your fertility and pregnancy journey. Our tests are performed in a clean, safe, clinical environment by a trained phlebotomist and sent to professional labs for processing.
Here for you and baby
Babyvue is here to make sure you and baby are happy and healthy. To make sure you feel welcomed, reassured, and excited about your pregnancy. Here’s what our happy customers have said about their experience at our Orpington baby scan clinic on Google Reviews.
Gifts & Accessories
Book all our pregnancy scans and blood tests online with just a £20 deposit. Secure your appointment today, if you need any help please give our team a call or send us an email.