Our Orpington clinic is open and accepting new bookings.
From 19th July 2021, we’re asking our customers and guests to follow new measures to continue to protect you, baby, and our staff:
- Face Masks – We ask that customers and guests wear face masks as our clinic is small and the government advises people to wear masks in crowed indoor environments. Our staff will be wearing face masks.
- Friends & Family – We have lifted the restrictions on how many guests that customers can bring with them. However, we do ask customers not to bring more than 5 guests as our clinic is small. Large groups will need to respect other customers and may be asked to wait outside until the scan.
- Appointments – We have increased the time in between appointments to reduce the number of people in our clinic waiting room.
- Protection – We may use contactless laser thermometers at our clinic to screen customers and guests as they enter the clinic. Anyone who has a raised temperature will not be allowed access to the clinic.
- Cleaning – We continue with our increased routine infection control cleaning measures throughout our clinic.
- Hygiene – We continue to provide hand sanitiser gel at our reception.
- Card Payments – We encourage customers to pay by card only.
- B&W Printing – For scan packages we will be printing black and white thermal paper prints from the ultrasound machine. The sonographer will choose the best pictures and print them. Customers are unable to choose which pictures are printed. Customers can add extra prints on to their package but this must be done before the scan, which cost £5 each.
- Colour Printing – We are printing colour photo paper prints. After your scan you can look through your images and choose to print colour photo prints which are priced at £6 for 1 print or £20 for 4 prints.
- Fridge Magnets – We are creating fridge magnets and key rings which are priced at £10 each.
Stay at home if you and or your support person or someone in your house has coronavirus symptoms. Do not come to the clinic if you or your support person or someone you live with has either of the following symptoms:
- High Temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back, you do not need to measure your temperature. Please note we may be using a contactless laser thermometer to screen people as they enter the clinic, anyone who has a raised temperature will not be allowed access to the clinic.
- New Continuous Cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours, if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual.
- Smell & Taste – a loss of smell or taste, also called anosmia.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to welcoming you to our Orpington clinic.
Babyvue Team x
Happy Baby Bumps
Babyvue is here to make sure you and baby are happy and healthy. To make sure you feel welcomed, reassured, and in safe hands throughout your pregnancy and fertility journey. Here’s what our customers have said about their experience at our Orpington baby scan clinic on Google Reviews.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Baby ScanWe had such a great experience at BabyVue in Orpington. As others have mentioned, Elena is lovely and really went above and beyond to make sure we got some great... Charlotte, Verified Review★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Early Pregnancy ScanFantastic early scan, I was nervous even though it’s our second pregnancy and there was no messing about! Within about 20 seconds of having the ultrasound on... JKW, Verified Review
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Ultrasound ScanThe staff were all amazing, very helpful and reassuring. It was lovely to see our little baby moving around and the lady that did our scan was great in... Sam, Verified Review★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Gender RevealWe came back to BabyVue today for a second visit, first was at 11 weeks and this time for an early gender reveal. Another great experience. Very ... Lisa, Verified Review
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
4D Baby ScanThe most amazing experience, very calm and relaxing. We had the 4D scan and Janene was so patient when the baby was hiding away and finally got the most ... Vicky, Verified Review★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Gender ScanBrilliant experience. Very welcoming, kind, friendly receptionist. Extremely talented sonographer. Exceptional level of knowledge and experience... Roberta, Verified Review
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Early Baby ScanExcellent experience both times I have visited BabyVue. My first impression of the clinic was the friendly and professional approach of the staff who greeted me ... Kathryn, Verified Review★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Private Ultrasound ScanI had a great experience at BabyVue. The staff were professional and friendly. The scans were very clear and the price was very reasonable. I would definitely... Danielle, Verified Review